Sunday, January 3, 2010

True Love

This is a second time i write a blog since last time in Friendster. Actually, I'm not very understand what is it. I think blog is a place that u can write diary and show your happy and unhappy. From last time, I'm not believe in true love. It very hard to find a true love. No matter how hard i try i still cant find my snow white. First time i thought i found my snow white but finally she is not. She left me away and makes me sad for a few weeks. Second time, she came back to me, i recover back with her and be with her until 3years. I thought this time I can love her forever because I promised her I won't leave her no matter what thing happen. Who know she changed heart again, give up me and be with another guy. My heart still pain until now but she happily dating with him. Can anyone teach me how to find my snow white? I just want a snow white who can share my problems with me and love me more than I love her. I feel very tired that I love her more than she loves me because once she change heart I very hard to accept the fact. I will keep think back the past and keep wait for her one day come back to my side. I think true love will only happen in the fairy tale world. In real life it wont happen. Some how I said like that but my heart still waiting for my snow white. I hope I can find her in the rest of my life….

6 comments:

  1. i wish i will have a third time to get back wit her but the faith seem like want to play wit me. no matter how hard i try she also wont turn back to me anymore. this is wad i called real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. din have snow white maybe you can find some others princess ~ to create your own fairy tale..i believe that true love never die ..as you know she not belong to you anymore
    他们很幸福。。所以你没有难过的理由

    ReplyDelete
  3. 他们幸福就好了,我在这真心的祝福他们。我要重新在等我的另一个公主出现,无论多久我会等到属于我的公主的。真爱可遇不可难求,所以要好好的珍惜!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 很好!真爱可遇不可求!。。。
    等待下一个转角的爱哦!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeng Yee (3E, ur coursemate): In this modern world, lots of thing will happened while we are unaware of. The true love somehow gets harder and harder to achieve it. True love although is a magnet but how can we put extra power on the magnet? That's depends on the will of god. I had a true love which i met knows her for 5 yrs, 5 yrs with every seconds think about her until i met her during my final semester and i successfully with her up until now. Although the ur love wants to confess to her, i tell u, it hard as a stone. Confession as a 1st step to surrender ur true love easily. The reason is, ur true love couldn't felt how feeling was deep towards, and she felt unsecure and she maybe thinking u were same as other normal guys. If u believe in faith, wait her no matter how many yrs. soon 1 day u n her will meet. and reaction will start. wait her until u met someone who maybe ur angel? that's another possibility.. by that time, u will forget about ur ex and continue new angel. Sry for late notice, i felt sad when i heard about u.. Be urself and enjoy ur life k?

    ReplyDelete
  6. True love is really hard to find it. Maybe my true angel haven't appear yet. I still believe the angel who is belongs to me will appear in the rest of my life. I will wait her no matter how many years. Real life is like tat, no matter wad thing happen, life still have to go on. This is wad i had learnt from the past. Thank u very much Jeng Yee. I wish u and ur gf happiness forever. All the best in our future. Take care and keep it touch. =)

    ReplyDelete