Monday, February 7, 2011

Neway

I am currently in Neway Kinta City - Ipoh with my brother and my cousin's friends but i am not feel happy at all. I very hate this kind of feeling because it comes so suddenly. All of them are singing very happily but they don't know actually i am not very happy inside my heart. All of them come with their partners, i can see happiness among all of their face. I feel so down not because they all got couples except me, i couldn't describe this weird feeling. I hate being Capricorn, suddenly feel so down without any reason, suddenly talk a lot, suddenly completely silent, suddenly excited, suddenly not excited and etc. I think i already become crazy.......

*The day that I am very down*

4 comments:

  1. nah, cy... dis is 1 good thing abt being a girl... whenever our mood swings, we can alwiz blame it on de hormones... hehehe... but not to worry, u dun have 2b a girl to feel better.. lols... when u cant control it, cope with it... get along w ur feelings =) im oso pissed myself for being so extreme at times, so its normal... no worries abt it k... 人生都充满了无奈,但有时无奈却帮我们省了不少麻烦。。。 轻松点,笑一个吧!^O^

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid capricorn feeling again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don work til ignore ur health....must take good rest!

    ReplyDelete